To update the expiration date on your portlock, we need to gather some information first.
For PC-DMIS versions 2012 MR1 and up:
- Open PC-DMIS
- Select Help > About PC-DMIS > click on the button labelled "View license details"
- Near the bottom of the window is a button called “Save Module List”.
- Once pressed, the utility will prompt you to save a file called modulelist.txt
- Save it to a location you have access to as "Portlock number v#.txt". Numbering the file will be helpful if you have multiple licenses
- Sign in to the Support Center and Submit a ticket (or reply to an existing ticket) making sure to attach the file created to the ticket or email.
- Our technical support team will create an update file (*.pwd) for you and respond via your ticket.
- Upon receipt of your pwd file, follow these instructions to update your portlock: How do I run a portlock update file (*.pwd)?
Note: Occasionally some email systems will block our ticket system's emails. You can always visit http://support.hexagonmetrology.us to access any tickets, files or downloads that you may need.
Or To create the module list for versions of PC-DMIS 2012 and older, please see:
How do I generate a portlock module list (PC-DMIS 2012 and older)?
(Topic ID 16101-248)