The Hexagon Support Center has an extensive library of downloads including all the newest versions of your favorite software including PC-DMIS, Quindos, DataPage+ and others.
Instructions to download your software.
- First you must have an account on the Hexagon Support Center. It's free and easy, you create one here: create an account or if you already have an account simply sign in!
- Then click the Downloads tab at the top of this page or use this direct link: Hexagon Metrology Support Downloads.
- On the resulting Downloads webpage pick the most appropriate download category from the right sidebar.
Note: The Downloads sidebar looks very similar to the Knowledgebase article sidebar to your right, but has Get Started - Downloads as the first folder. The example shows how to find a particular PC-DMIS Service Pack. Click the SP by name to access the download.
- You can also use the search box at the top right to find your software after you sign in and go to Downloads.
- For system requirements for the various versions use these links: